Salvation is by faith through grace, and not of works lest any man should boast.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Life's too short

<<< Deep Thought >>> Life is just too short. I ask you. You spend you early years just learning about life, then you have to learn howoake a living, and then about the time your getting all this figured out, someone pulls out the "RIP" imbossed ballons! PLEASE! I think man ought to live to be about 150 or 200. That way you can learn all the things you ought to know and have enough time to enjoy it too. Maybe then we'd want to build things like they used to.. buildings and such that were ment to stand for a few hundred years instead of this trash that'll be lucky to stand for longer than the morgage payments will last. I suppose that is a bit harsh. Funny though. how life is. I've lived clean & never did nobody no harm. But life has never cut me a break nor done me any favors. Yes I have travled. Canada to Florida, Mexico, Korea, Spain and England too. I have seen life from more vistas than most men ever do. In spite of all that, there are many more places I have never seen. Hawii, Rio, Venice, Scottland, Ireland, Sweeden. Life is just too short.

No comments:

About Me

Student of all trades, not ordained by any church.