Salvation is by faith through grace, and not of works lest any man should boast.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Geo Caching

This is my first attempt at creating a geocahe. I used a large plastic flower pot. Cut the bottom off about 2.5 in. up and buried the top part up-side-down. The bottom piece forms a tight lid and the cement provides camaflage... Roadkill, my raccoon icon gives you some persecive of size and I use him in a lot of my pictures to 'stamp' them as genuinely mine. The site is in the review phase. If it is passed it will be up on the website www.geocaching.com under the name "Peace of Junk", but a friend of mine isn't sure if having the cache buried like this is going to be allowed. On one hand I did have to dig a hole, but on the good side, I am not making anyone dig in order to find it. So we will have to see what the reviewer thinks about it.

No comments:

About Me

Student of all trades, not ordained by any church.