Salvation is by faith through grace, and not of works lest any man should boast.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

This month.

-=-=-
 
What a month I've had!  It started with Pilar and her gal-bladder surgery.  Then we payed a visit to the ER when one of her 'stitches opened up.  About the time she was back on her feet, my mom had a knee replaced & came here after being released from the hospital.  We live in a nice flat house with no stairs... unless you come up here to the office.  So I've been running for meds, paying visits to the hospital and trips to the physical therapy for the last two weeks.  Today Amanda was seen by Quick Care, the ER and an Optomologist... she had bumped her head off the rock ceiling in Kuna Cave last saturday and had been experiencing periodic headaches ever since...  she may have a mild concussion!
 
-=-=-
 
I was near exhausted today after all the running around.  I went to sleep around 8 but Pilar woke me up when she came in.  After that I had trouble getting back to sleep so I came up to the office.  I always check my e-mail... and I have plenty of class work to be getting on with.  But the rain tonight is enough to keep anyone awake.  It start to drizzle a bit around noon.  That cleared off but darker clouds could be seen looming in the distance.  By evening it had tried to rain in earnest, but subsided once more.  As I lay on the bed almost asleep it started to really pour down, that was when I decided to make a hot cup of tea and try to get some studying in.
 
-=-=-
 
I have had several different ones vist my cache "Peace of Junk", it is a very easy find and not too terribly difficult to reach.  Only one logged visit to the cache "Humpty Dumpty"  which is up a hill out behind the dump.  To get there you either need a 4x4 or take a nice half-mile walk.  Go figure.
 
-=-=-
 
I still want to hook-up and do some caching sometime this summer...
 
Keep in touch...
 
Oh... one more thing... a VERY COOL LINK!
 
I don't know what kind of music you favor these days, but this "music" has just captivated me!  It is so cool.  Okay load the page and sit through a short commercial.  Then a 'music machine' will appear.  The hoax going around is that some engineers at Iowa Tech built this thing our of John Deer parts.  The truth is that it is all Computer Animated, available if you want to buy the DVD...  but you have got to see this!
 
-=-=-
 
Well now that I have written this I see parts of it need wider distribution.  I'll have to post some of it on the blog.. :-)
 
God bless and take care!
 

No comments:

About Me

Student of all trades, not ordained by any church.