Salvation is by faith through grace, and not of works lest any man should boast.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Painting.

 

From: brdavis
Sent:
Friday, July 22, 2005 6:37 PM

...geez: three good posts and then nothin'.

Get writin', Dan!

--

 

Sorry, I have been painting.  The new house we bought (moved in back in March) came with what they called a bonus room.  With our floor plan, the bonus room was an unfinished room that is situated up over the garage.  I am using this for my office and library.  It is about 10’ X 20’ and has those 45 degree angled ceilings that remind me somewhat of a barn.  I’ll have to figure out how to put some pictures online for you.  Anyway, neither the room nor the stairs up to it, were finished past basic sheet rock and tape.  I had to finish the taping, primer coat, texture and then paint.  I had already laid carpet and two walls got wall paper.  The colors I’ve picked out are somewhat unusual too.  The walls are about the color of a clay pot (terra cotta) and the ceiling is Arctic Sky (blue).  The two together are very cool and calming, just the ticket for when I am studying for finals.  I’m going for a Mediterranean Beach theme.

 

I have two more ideas for up & coming posts. One will have to do with why the Rapture is Christian Myth & the second.. I should do it right now come to think of it.  It will be about the Harry Potter books. 

 

-Dan

 

1 comment:

davis,br said...

Posting digital pictures to your blog is a no-brainer with Google's Hello photo posting application, via Hello's "Bloggerbot" connection (and Google provides the easy-to-use Picasa application if you'd like to edit the photos first).

Best of all, both applications are free! (And they really are rather nice.) And Hello interfaces with Blogger pretty seamlessly.

If you need hints, feel free to ask.

About Me

Student of all trades, not ordained by any church.